Selling my Thonet chairs

Sunday 28 February 2010

I usually dislike advertisments on blogs, but I suppose a little self-promotion can't hurt.

My heart is bleeding - I have finally decided to sell my 6 Thonet dinning chairs. But what can I do, my finances are at an all time low after drowning my sorrows on ebay this past month...

So if anybody is interested in these neat little chairs, here is the link to the ebay post

Starting price is EUR 50.00 - that's less than EUR 10.00 per chair for all you math wizards.



To be continued...

Update Tuesday 2 March - Haa, I got my first bid ! Come on all you ebayers following my chairs - bid, bid, bid. I need the cash for the Poul Cadovius wall unit I just spotted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Cat All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger